Lumber Dept - Lumber Dept
I decided to build a fence for my son in New Tampa the other day and went to their Lowe's store on Bruce B. Downs. I found what I needed and yes had to put it together myself, at 60 I do ok but no spring chicken, we're talking 6 - 60lb bags of cement, 5 - 60lb bags of rock, plus 4x4 posts. I check out and a employee offered to help me load it since it was a large order, well on the way out he a got call telling him to come back and help someone else, now would you believe as I am load all of this heavy stuff I look over and an employee is helping a lady load her suv with a few pieces of sod, but they could not spare someone to assist me. I do not get the Lowe's attitude in Lumber both in Inverness, fl and in New Tampa. I really hate to change I think Home Depot would appreciate my buisness.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Lowes reviews
- *** Avoid Sunnyvale Lowes ***
- Not a Shoplifter!
- kobalt speed fit kit
- Poor Carpet Installation / Watson Floor Covering/ Lowes
- Lowe's extended guarantees
- Damage caused by carpet installers subcontracted by Lowes
- Delivery date notification
- Horrible customer service
- Product shown in store online, not carried in store.
- Tankless water heater
- Failure to Provide Product
- Customer service is LACKING
- Lowel's Mission Valley San Diego makes good on bad microwave.
- False appliance sale
- unfair treatment
- Lowes: Wasted my time on insulation estimate.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you