Lumber Dept - Lumber Dept
I decided to build a fence for my son in New Tampa the other day and went to their Lowe's store on Bruce B. Downs. I found what I needed and yes had to put it together myself, at 60 I do ok but no spring chicken, we're talking 6 - 60lb bags of cement, 5 - 60lb bags of rock, plus 4x4 posts. I check out and a employee offered to help me load it since it was a large order, well on the way out he a got call telling him to come back and help someone else, now would you believe as I am load all of this heavy stuff I look over and an employee is helping a lady load her suv with a few pieces of sod, but they could not spare someone to assist me. I do not get the Lowe's attitude in Lumber both in Inverness, fl and in New Tampa. I really hate to change I think Home Depot would appreciate my buisness.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Lowes reviews
- Dishwasher repair/replace
- Refrigerator repair poor customer service
- Lowe's in Live Oak, Fl delivery service
- appliance shopping
- Kitchen remodel
- Sears Terrible customer service
- Installation service unresponsive
- Aqua Source broken tank
- Poor customer service
- Lowes service cost me money!!!!
- Lowes Shopping Carts ARE DANGEROUS
- Selective reviews on the Lowes site...
- Lowes installing hot water heater
- Frederick Coyne
- Lowes Wallingford- so far all failure
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you