Lumber Dept - Lumber Dept
I decided to build a fence for my son in New Tampa the other day and went to their Lowe's store on Bruce B. Downs. I found what I needed and yes had to put it together myself, at 60 I do ok but no spring chicken, we're talking 6 - 60lb bags of cement, 5 - 60lb bags of rock, plus 4x4 posts. I check out and a employee offered to help me load it since it was a large order, well on the way out he a got call telling him to come back and help someone else, now would you believe as I am load all of this heavy stuff I look over and an employee is helping a lady load her suv with a few pieces of sod, but they could not spare someone to assist me. I do not get the Lowe's attitude in Lumber both in Inverness, fl and in New Tampa. I really hate to change I think Home Depot would appreciate my buisness.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Lowes reviews
- Lowes Broken Samsung Dryer
- Lowes Kobalt electric push lawn mover won't start.
- Flooring nightmare!!
- Port Orange Lowes Pro Department
- Kobalt tool warrantee???
- Lowes Carpeting
- Online order
- I PURCHASED A GAS GRILL FOR $ 800.89 WHICH INCLUDES SALES TAX AND $ 99.00 WARRANTY. hine
- *** Avoid Sunnyvale Lowes ***
- Not a Shoplifter!
- kobalt speed fit kit
- Poor Carpet Installation / Watson Floor Covering/ Lowes
- Lowe's extended guarantees
- Damage caused by carpet installers subcontracted by Lowes
- Delivery date notification
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you